- Gifts & Collectibles
- Music Band Merch
Sieghard Decorative Dagger
Regardless of role or social status within the medieval kingdom, you will certainly find a good use for the Sieghard Decorative Dagger. It lends authenticity to your look, be you a loyal knight, clever mercenary, or fearless rogue. The double-edged blade leads to a wooden handle with diamond-shaped cross-guard and wide pommel. Made from Asian red poplar, the handle displays a beautiful wood grain finish. While this blade does not belong on the battlefield, it is the perfect accessory to a historical role. The included black leather sheath features a belt loop for easy carry when you are in costume.
Please be aware that the blade arrives unsharpened. This dagger is not intended for stage fighting, but for costume and decorative purposes only. This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Based on the weaponry of the Middle Ages
- Displays a diamond-shaped cross-guard with wide pommel
- Includes a sheath with belt loop for easy carry
- Perfect accessory for knights, mercenaries, and rogues
- Blade crafted from steel
- Grip made of Asian red poplar
- Sheath made from split leather
- Overall Length: 19.3 Inches
- Blade Length: 14.2 Inches
- Blade Width: 1.4 Inches
- Sheath Length: 14.9 Inches
- Sheath Width: 2.4 Inches
Measurements are approximate.