What is a noble knight without a trustworthy blade? Strike and defend with the Gunther Stage Combat Sword, a realistic stage combat weapon inspired by the blades of early medieval knights and made of high-quality spring steel. The sleek blade features a fuller down its length and a very slightly upturned cross guard. Beneath the black leather-wrapped hilt, a matching round pommel finishes off the design in historic European style. With its rounded tip and blunted edges, this medieval stage combat sword is ideal for adding authenticity to your staged battle scene without sacrificing safety. Any minor notches along its length are not defects but the result of its resistance testing. Stylish and elegant in its classic medieval design, the Gunther Stage Combat Sword also makes a great display piece or costume prop.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Inspired by the swords of early medieval knights
- Designed for stage combat and costume use
- Blade has blunted edges and rounded tip for safety
- Hilt features round pommel and slightly upturned cross guard
- Grip of hilt is wrapped in black leather
- Blade is made of high-quality spring steel with leather wrapped grip
- Overall Length: 35.5 Inches
- Blade Length: 29.5 Inches
- Cross Guard Length: 6.7 Inches
- Blade Thickness: .08 Inch
Measurements are approximate